Tuesday, September 6, 2011

VIP TO DO LIST

The truth is...
I am still bad at blogging.
Or, remembering to blog.
I have been reading a lot.
I started classes.
ikindofstartedplayingonlinegames (DONT JUDGE ME!)
I need a job.
I have homework.
AND I LOVE REALITY TELEVISION.
Oh & reading other people's blogs.

So, sorry that this really important list comes before you few faithful readers out there. SHOUTOUT TO YA! But really, I haven't even been watching Nip/Tuck (update on that..I am now awaiting the 4th season to come out of the woodwork from the Dallas Public Library...please, anyone, if you currently have the first disc from the 4th season..lend it to me! Im dying. Need Christian and Sean.)

I am reading a fabulous book called Glamour by Louise Bagshawe. I am 182 pages into it and have already been telling mom all about it...I like to live vicariously through the characters in my books. I think that is why I don't like scary books...Because I like a love story. And like to pretend that I AM THE LOVE STORY!!!! But really, it's awesome. I will keep ya posted...

That's all I've got. I am late for my really important thing that I have to do today that is...oh wait, it's nothing :) sorry for getting your hopes up! Chat soon since this was just a teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment