Wednesday, August 17, 2011

h e l l o , is it M E your looking for?

I've been avoiding blogging much like I have been avoiding crocheting...it's a lot to come back too after a summer in the hill country. To be honest, I am not sure that I will ever have the time, patience and enough blog space to catch you up on this summer. In a few sentences, Camp Balcones Springs is heaven on earth. I don't know how it happens..but every year it gets a little bit better than the last one (and the last one rocked too..) I met some of the most amazing counselors in the world this summer that I know will be my friends for the rest of my life. I was challenged a ton, had wonderful girls going to be Freshman and Juniors in HS. Unbelievable teenagers, I love them all. At this very moment, I would give anything to be back sweaty and miserable at camp...yet the silliest, happiest and having the most fun EVER. Maybe each time I blog I will catch you up on a little bit of the summer....but first....

Yesterday, I tried to switch blog domains. For about....an hour. Then I decided (while throwing things around the room) that I would just stay fat & happy on blogger. Then, I decided that I needed to change up the appearance  a little bit. Okay, easy enough. Wrong. One day and way too many hours spent staring at the computer later I still cannot figure out how to change the colors...so if you can help a girl out, I would appreciate it.

As I am drinking my Orange Crush (to die for..) I am happy because I just returned from a solo adventure to Super Target. I was there for an hour and a half..trying clothes on, brainstorming, playing,  browsing..aimlessly walking. The Target peeps probably thought I was going to pull a Natalie Portman and live in Target. Wrong. But that would rock. So much. I only ended up getting a few DVD steals, a cosmo and my orange crush. Oh and somewhere in there I got Haley something...I had a few things I wanted to get her, but one I would think was hilarious and she would think it was a waste. So would Mom. Of course.

I have so much more to say but am not really sure where I should start because I need to take a shower, put away some stuff upstairs, make a few phonecalls, eat some lunch...and its already late in the afternoon. Well, not late. But, late enough. So, I guess I will decide to watch Nip Tuck instead :) I'll be brainstorming great ideas and pics to share with you soon...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you stopped playing around on the computer and showered. Eww.

    ReplyDelete