Monday, April 4, 2011

crazy piece of life that i have found

Here are the Spring Break pictures I promised I would post and never did. I am not very good at making blog promises.....oops.



I've become a crocheter since we last chatted. I like to define it as 'maniac.' I am currently in the middle of making a make-up bag and will post pictures of it when it is done in a few days. I gave my first 'crocheted present' this weekend to Lori of a couple wash cloths that I had made. I have quite the little collection of them, but need to make more so that I can give more gifties... (Danna..)

Here is my newest thought:
I forget my dreams. All the time. You know, they say that you dream every. single. night. Whatever, well, I haven't been remembering mine. Ever. (Well, at least lately...) and the past three nights I have remembered a few of them and it leaves me wondering what happens in my real life and what happens in my 'dream' life. I seriously woke up (for the 2nd time) this morning and took a shower and got out and was like wait, I don't know if that happened for real in my life or in my dream life. It's confusing. Like I am living a double life...well, if only. Hopefully I have a super sweet dream about that tonight, planning on it. I think I can, I think I can....


I am obsessed with Sex and the City. So much so, that I am slowly collecting all of the seasons....and I am going to pick up another one from the Library today. I have missed Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte so much that yesterday Mom & I watched Sex and the City the 2nd movie, that I bought at our Borders that is closing! What a steal! So happy. Cant wait to be reunited with her today! Love my girls. Off to pick up Beck.... thats really all that I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment