Tuesday, March 22, 2011

always in the air but he neva flys coach


Happy Tuesday after Spring Break...oh wait, there really isn't much happy about that is there? Well, let's see what I can do... today's video is because I finally feel like I know the entire rap of the song Super Bass. This became my newest task when I saw that Taylor Swift AND Selena (I like to drop the Gomez, sorry..) both know the whole thing...they are so cute, so this is some rando's video where she combined both of the videos of them rapping, and well you should watch it because it's really cute. And they are both talented. And I am done blabbing..

Tricked ya! Not yet.

I have been having a  rather lame day & here is whats occuring...
*Its dreary out (boring.)
*Terry is napping.
*I coughed so much in class today that I was keeping a tally and got to 50 and lost track (more exciting than it being dreary.)
*Terry is barking.
*I loaded the total of 15 pictures I took on SB on the Facebook (less exciting than it being dreary.)
*Lucky is wagging his tail. No wait, chasing it. No wait, hes exhausted from that.
*I decided to change into real clothes instead of my daily Nikes and Tee because mom and I are getting facials today at Saks so I decided I should probably look like a human...hmm.
*Terry is napping.

Told ya.

Oh, and over the weekend and yesterday (Monday Monday da da da dadada) I have been catching up on my TiVo'd shows. I just started watching COMING HOME that incredibly sad but so incredibly heartwarming show about the soldiers coming home to their families on Lifetime? I'd be lion if I said that I wasn't crying the whole entire 2- 1 hour long episodes. Tears. So great. So great. Also, while we are talking about Lifetime- anyone else a Army Wives watcher out there besides me and mom? We are taking bets on who it is that dies next week. We think it's Chase but I am praying that it's not him because he is sodreamyandneedstobemyhusband. Maybe its Trevor. Hopefully not. Chase makes sense...cue the tears.

I also basically had a heart attack while watching PLL last night..I will not blog about it because I do not want to get my heart rate any higher than it is right this second thinking about it but HOLY MOLY. Maybe this week I will be recovered enough to chat about it...


Just got back from facials @ Saks/Laura Mercier with Mom...told you that I could brighten your day. Well, it brightened my day..so doesn't that count as yours too?

Pinky I'll be back this week.

1 comment: