Thursday, March 3, 2011

tell me whats next



Happy day after Texas Independence Day.
Happy a few days after Justin Bieber's 17th birthday! He even flicked off the paparazzi...he is growing up so fast!!!
I also reached 100 twitter followers this week!

So, I have nothing to post about today.
Nothing.
I'm glad you are still reading, we will see what I can come up with.
There is no lying that I love a song with a good beat, or rap. But I cannot stand Kanye. Mostly because I love Taylor Swift (if you aren't caught up...she is one of my celeb best friends, with LINDSAY!) But, I decided that I would like this song because 1. it's great and 2. i like katy perry too. Give it a listen, youll probabbly end up shaking your bottom. And then you will maybe do what I did and wonder why at some point in the song you feel like you are having a flash back to ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID by T.A.T.U. Love that song. SO great. Listening now.....

I am stuck in a pickle because I planned on blogging more but my computer is 2% away from dying so I guess I will just go ahead and be done for today because I do not feel like moving and plugging it in....sooweeeboutcchaaa.

9 days until New Orleans!
10 days until Orange Beach/
Gulf Shores, ALABAMA!!!!

Here we come...
It's going to be fantastic. Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment