Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sleepyhead


Im laying in bed, fully clothed, trying to get the exact schedule of what the rest of my day looks like (this is a WAY more daunting task than it looks..) so, eh instead I will waste some time.....



Online shopping.


No need to fret, I was only on ShopBop, Zara, Anthropologie and Madewell before I had tears in my eyes and now that is all I want to do today. Everything is so beautiful. And bright. And happy. And. And. And. N.E.W. Looking is going to have to do it for me today, oh and of course making a celebrity appearance at Preston Royal Pub Lib.

ifihadmoneyandcouldshoptodayiwouldget.....

19872571_020_b.jpg20878716_012_b.jpg
20532735_012_b.jpg


marcj4053712867_p1_1-0_254x500.jpg


gorja4025436362_p1_1-0_254x500.jpg



It would probably be smart if I went ahead and stopped now..I might get too excited and start spending. NO. I'm not going too! Hooray. That was a great talk and I now feel like I need to get up and movin and shakin! Have a wonderful day......cross your fingers Fergie doesn't take me anywhere I am not supposed to go today, aka a store!! I'll be checking the mail all day long....I love snail mail. But I am waiting for my INSANITY! to get here! Yikes. Im loosin' it. See ya, cats.

1 comment:

  1. None of your shopping pix loaded on my computer. Bummer - I wanted to see what your requests!

    ReplyDelete