Sunday, December 4, 2011

december ayiayiayi!

it's december! finally! & our tree is even up! (it doesn't have any kind of decorations or anything but...it's still up! hooray!! need to get some ornaments on that bad boy.

have you done anything this weekend to celebrate the holidays coming up?
WELL, i didn't. today, i wore one of my favorite christmas hats while unloading tubs. Sorry about that face there...hope i didn't scare ya.

I spent some time browsing some of the new jock jams of ze ho ho ho season. Here are some of my favorites that will be staying on my 100+ playlist.. (please keep in mind, i haven't looked long & hard at all...)

Hark the Herald- Pawnshop Kings
Silent Night- Just Bieber
God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen- Jars of Clay
Jingle Bells- Michael Buble
Have Yourself a Merry Litte CHristmas- She & Him
Winter Song- Sara Bareilleis & Ingrid Michaelson
Baby, It's Cold Outside- Haley Reinhardt & Casey Abrams
Misteltoe- Justin Bieber

I am sure I will have many more to add to this list as the holidays ROCk on...
Like my new pillows? That's all I've got...just doing anything to avoid finishing homework & going to sleep & knowing that when I wake up it will be monday....I already have the

monday bluess.

No comments:

Post a Comment