Monday, November 21, 2011

shake it out

must.listen.to.
have on repeat. such a great jam. thanks, allison!



an overview of my day:
*heard my first alarm and knew immediatley there was no way this sick body was going to class today...heck no
(sleep until 10:30)
*make myself a bagel, put on the 3 Revenge episodes I need to watch
(fall asleep twice in each one)
*sleep all day
*eat dinner
*vote on dancing with the stars
*get out of my pajamas for the first time all day to take a bath
&
am currently back in those jams watching sean&christian and listening to the rain.
even though i have a trillion kleenex, ludens, vicks and tylenol pm's snuggled up next to me..i don't think i will need them tonight. thanks rain! you rock!

nothing more to say other than, everytime i get sick, i am always thankful for everyday when my nose is not constantly running or i am exhausted when i get up to go and refill my camelbak with gatorade.


cause seriously, i've got some serious sweet potatoes to eat soon so let's get over this mess.

1 comment: