Tuesday, February 22, 2011

put your paws up


While reading today's post, I suggest that you take a listen at Adele's new Cd: 21 with this magical song called Someone Like You. Her whole CD (out today) is simply magical.

I have a few things to mention today, shocker I know. I think we should have a party with confetti and wine if I actually accomplish this...

We have had a terrible tragedy this week. We found out on Sunday that a sweet, beautiful darling girl that I knew from highschool days passed. Hayden Hartnett was so beautiful and loving and such a treat to be around. Please, please as you go about your day- keep her, her family, and her friends close in your hearts. Hayden is on the left and my sweet friend Annie is on the right..





to live in hearts we leave behind
is not to die.
-thomas campbell.


The weather has been beautiful, and now it finally feels like February. It is so nice to have the sun out...I hope that it has been brightening your days.

I babysit. A lot. The little girls across the street, Sienna and Sloan are some of my "frequent customers." They are wild. So they are almost 6 and almost 4 (which is how they like to refer to it..) but they have dark brown hair and they could be mistaken as my children. So, we go to chick-fil-a the other night and as I am trying to keep them next to me and not running around like apaches, the guy is like "your girls are so adorable." This happens TOO often. Dear kind sir, they are not my children. If they were, they wouldn't be running around...also I would of had Sienna when I was 15. What has the world come to that this is the normal? Don't. Just don't get me started.

I promise I didn't say all that to him. I simply smiled and said "no no they aren't mine..promise."


Today is maybe one of the best days that I am just learning about.......


HAPPY

NATIONAL

MARGARITA

DAY!!

We are having tacos tonight and I am going to make Margarita's! I am not sure what recipe I am planning on using yet....but if you have one, I would love to hear!

Also, did anyone watch PLL? It is my only show that I have chosen to watch this week, besides "the bachelor" but I would rather get stabbed by a fork. Or ride a roller coaster. Anyways, PLL was so good. Obsessed with their outfits...and it's just so so good. And cute boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment