Monday, January 23, 2012

manic monday



I have never been more exhausted. School, babies, school, babies...I am exhausted. I just finished my round of homework for the evening and figured I would get in a little blog action while my bathroom heats up...it's been pretty fast these days and I am dying to melt away in the shower & come out with squeaky clean hair!...I need it. It's just been one of those Mondays...

Anyway, here is another one of my favorite closet gems. It's an animal print Michael Kors dress that I think I would probably like to be buried in except it has wild cleavage...but REALLY, is the best dress. I played dress-up in it the other day & BOY AM I GLAD I DID. Talk about a way to feel good about yourself! PHEW!

Im completely un-interested in anything the Bachelor..if you have your head screwed on straight and you have been watching this non-sense since the first season...how can you relaxing-ly watch this season? It is snooze fest boring & I think I really don't like it because I went ahead and read (www.realitysteve.com) of course and... really ABC? really BEN? Woof woof woof. Over it. So, I don't know what I will be watching tonight but I do know for a fact that I am going to shower, jammie it of course, then curl up on the sofa, eat some dinner & totally have a glass of wine. Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment