Wednesday, November 17, 2010

happy chirstmas, harry.

Hey there, loyal squirrel-friends. I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful day! As I was driving to pick up Beckett from school today (I only pick up, he is not actually mine..) I had my windows down, hair in my face and then remembered that I am supposed to be cold...and got kind of bummed. Either way, the weather today is to die for.

So, I recently started playing this game on my iPhone called Restaurant Story. It's a bad idea. Bad app, don't download it..I do NOT recommend it. Just kidding, it's really great and I have become re-addicted (I was addicted to Cafe World too on Facebook at one point & time..)

HARRY POTTAAA COMES OUT THIS WEEEEEK!!!!

I also have some new music that is really great, well besides the obviuos Christmas tunes that are currently playing on the radio! Hope you are singing along like I am..

Girl Talk's new ablum All Day
Kid Cud's new album Man on the Moon II
Eminem (always)
Natasha Bedingfield's single Strip Me
Trey Songz single Bottoms Up
EVERY SONG THAT MUMFORD AND SONS SINGS


Okay, I have to go write an Assignment for my class that is due tomorrow! See ya later, squirrels.

1 comment:

  1. hey squirrelfriend!! make me some CD's please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete